SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file:
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe subsystem provides SCSI disk and processor emulation. It supports features such as:
- Disk and processor device emulation
- Tagged queueing
- SCSI task attribute support (ordered, head of queue, simple tags)
- SCSI implicit command ordering support.
- Full task management support (abort, LUN reset, target reset, etc.)
- Support for multiple ports
- Support for multiple simultaneous initiators
- Support for multiple simultaneous backing stores
- Persistent reservation support
- Mode sense/select support
- Error injection support
- All I/O handled in-kernel, no userland context switch overhead
It also serves as a kernel component of the native iSCSI target.
HISTORYThe subsystem first appeared in Fx 9.1 .
AUTHORSThe subsystem was written by An Kenneth Merry Aq [email protected] .