- d2cs [-m file] [-c file] [-l file] [-h] [-v] [-f] [-D]
This manual page documents briefly the d2cs command.
d2cs handles the game list and character list component of Diablo II closed realm servers.
- -m file
- Set memory debug logging file to FILE-c file
- Set configuration file to FILE-l file
- Set log to FILE-h, --help
- Show help message and exit
- -v, --version
- Show version information and exit
- -f, --foreground
- Start in foreground mode (don`t daemonize)
- -D, --debug
- Run in debug mode (run in foreground and log to stdout)
This manual page was written by Radu Spineanu <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others).