- [-d filename] [-f filename] [-h hostname] [-k filename] [-l filename] [-n] [-v] [-x debuglevel]
dancer-ircd is the IRC server used by FreeNode Network (amongst others), built in an effort to overcome the anachronisms, limitations, and hysterical raisins of traditional IRC servers.
- -d filename
- Where to find the D:line config file.
- -f filename
- Where to find the main config file.
- -h hostname
- Specify the server name this ircd will be. This should usually match it's primary hostname.
- -k filename
- Where to find the K:line config file.
- -l filename
- Where to write the logfile.
- Do not fork, run in the foreground.
- Print version and exit.
- -x debuglevel
- Sets the debug level. Higher is more data. Only effective if the ircd was compiled for debugging.
COPYRIGHT(c) 1988,1989 University of Oulu, Computing Center, Finland,
(c) 1988,1989 Department of Information Processing Science, University of Oulu, Finland
(c) 1988,1989,1990,1991 Jarkko Oikarinen
(c) 1999-2003 Andrew Suffield
Various other people have written or contributed to this ircd, see connect to it and use "/info" in your IRC client for a fuller list.