DESCRIPTIONAny class that consumes this role will be able to implement to write log messages.
In order to implement this role, the consumer must implement the "log" method. This method will receives as argument the "level" and the "message".
auto_encoding_charsetCharset to use when writing a message.
app_nameName of the application. Can be used in the message.
log_formatThis is a format string (or a preset name) to specify the log format.
The possible values are:
- host emitting the request
- date (local timezone, formatted like %d/%b/%Y %H:%M:%S)
- date (local timezone, formatted like %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S)
- date (UTC timezone, formatted like %d/%b/%Y %H:%M:%S)
- date (UTC timezone, formatted like %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S)
- log level
- file name that emit the message
- line from the file
- request ID
- timer formatted with a valid time format
- header value
log_levelLevel to use by default.
coreLog messages as core.
debugLog messages as debug.
infoLog messages as info.
warningLog messages as warning.
errorLog messages as error.
format_messageProvides a common message formatting.
CONFIGURATIONThe logger configuration variable tells Dancer2 which engine to use.
You can change it either in your config.yml file:
# logging to console logger: "console"
The log format can also be configured, please see ``log_format'' in Dancer2::Core::Role::Logger for details.
AUTHORDancer Core Developers
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2016 by Alexis Sukrieh.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.