dbshowquery -identifier string -database string -datatype string [-outfile outfile] [-html boolean]
- dbshowquery -help
- This is a data identifier (e.g. a sequence accession number) that is used to specify the data (of type 'datatype') to retrieve. If you're unsure of the data identifier(s) that are used for a given query (database/datatype) use dbtellquery. The types of data identifier are listed under the 'Data identifier' branch of the EDAM ontology (http://edamontology.sourceforge.net/). For example values, see the catalogue of public databases in the EMBOSS data file DRCAT.dat. If you have a data identifier but are unsure of its type, use idtell.
- This is the name of a database from the catalogue of public databases in the EMBOSS data file DRCAT.dat. If you are unsure of the available databases use drfind. If you have a database name but are not sure its valid, use isdbname.
- This is the name of a retrievable datatype from the catalogue of public databases in the EMBOSS data file DRCAT.dat. The names are terms from the 'data' branch of the EDAM ontology, http://edamontology.sourceforge.net/. If you are unsure of the available retrievable datatypes for a given database, use dbtellquery. If you have a datatype name but are not sure its valid, use isdbdata.
- Default value: stdout
- If you are sending the output to a file, this will format it for displaying as a table in a WWW document. Default value: N
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.