SYNOPSISdch-repeat --build-tree <PATH>
dch-repeat --source-release <RELEASE>
dch-repeat --target-release <RELEASE>
dch-repeat --devel-release <RELEASE>
dch-repeat --pocket <POCKET>
DESCRIPTIONdch-repeat is used to repeat a changelog into an older release. It expects that --build-tree is laid out with each Ubuntu release as a separate directory ("feisty", "edgy", etc).
For example, if gimp had a security update prepared for Feisty in $TREE/feisty/gimp-2.2.13, running dch-repeat in $TREE/edgy/gimp-2.2.13 would pull in the latest changelog from the Feisty build.
OPTIONSListed below are the command line options for dch-repeat:
- -h or --help
- Display a help message and exit.
- --build-tree PATH
- Base of build trees. Default is /scratch/ubuntu/build.
- -s or --source-release RELEASE
- Which release to take changelog from.
- --target-release RELEASE
- Which release to build into.
- --devel-release RELEASE
- Which release is the development release.
- --pocket POCKET
Which pocket to use.