SYNOPSISdebtags-submit-patch [,-t TAG/] [,options/] [,patchfile /[,patchfile/...]]
DESCRIPTIONSubmits a tag patch to the Debtags website. Each patch file is submitted in a different query.
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -t tag, --tag=,tag/
- tag the patch with the given string (default: 963a084efcda655c5312).
- -q, --quiet
- quiet mode: only output errors.
- -v, --verbose
- verbose mode: output progress and non-essential information.
- read patch from standard input.
- URL to submit to (default: http://debtags.debian.net/api/patch).
- if the server returns an error, dump the contentsof the error page to the given file (default:discard the error page).
Patch files can be generated with 'debtags diff' or 'tagcoll diff'.
Patch submissions are marked with a tag of your choice. It does not need to identify yourself (but feel free to use your email address), but reusing your tag allows to handle all your edits as if they were a single one. This helps greatly when tags are reviewed.
By default, a mostly persistent but anonymous tag is generated by hashing your passwd entry.