- SUBROUTINE DGTTRS(
- TRANS, N, NRHS, DL, D, DU, DU2, IPIV, B, LDB, INFO )
- CHARACTER TRANS
- INTEGER INFO, LDB, N, NRHS
- INTEGER IPIV( * )
- DOUBLE PRECISION B( LDB, * ), D( * ), DL( * ), DU( * ), DU2( * )
PURPOSEDGTTRS solves one of the systems of equations
A*X = B or A'*X = B, with a tridiagonal matrix A using the LU factorization computed by DGTTRF.
- TRANS (input) CHARACTER*1
Specifies the form of the system of equations.
= 'N': A * X = B (No transpose)
= 'T': A'* X = B (Transpose)
= 'C': A'* X = B (Conjugate transpose = Transpose)
- N (input) INTEGER
- The order of the matrix A.
- NRHS (input) INTEGER
- The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
- DL (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1)
- The (n-1) multipliers that define the matrix L from the LU factorization of A.
- D (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N)
- The n diagonal elements of the upper triangular matrix U from the LU factorization of A.
- DU (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1)
- The (n-1) elements of the first super-diagonal of U.
- DU2 (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-2)
- The (n-2) elements of the second super-diagonal of U.
- IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
- The pivot indices; for 1 <= i <= n, row i of the matrix was interchanged with row IPIV(i). IPIV(i) will always be either i or i+1; IPIV(i) = i indicates a row interchange was not required.
- B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
- On entry, the matrix of right hand side vectors B. On exit, B is overwritten by the solution vectors X.
- LDB (input) INTEGER
- The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit
< 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value