SYNOPSISdh_sphinxdoc [debhelper options] [-Xitem] [directory...]
DESCRIPTIONdh_sphinxdoc is a debhelper program that prepares Sphinx-generated documentation for inclusion in a Debian package. More specifically:
- It checks if all the files referenced by searchindex.js exist.
- It removes the .doctrees directory.
- It removes the .buildinfo file.
- It removes the websupport.js file.
- By default, dh_sphinxdoc scans your package looking for directories looking like they contain Sphinx-generated documentation. However, if you explicitly provide one or more directories, only they will be processed.
- -Xitem, --exclude=item
- Exclude files that contain item anywhere in their filename from being symlinked, removed or checked for existence.
BUGSSymlinking translations.js and non-English searchtools.js is not supported.
AUTHORJakub Wilk <[email protected]>