DESCRIPTIONdistro-info is a symlink to the distro-info command for your distribution. On Debian it links to debian-distro-info and on Ubuntu it links to ubuntu-distro-info. All options described in this manual page are available in all distro-info commands. All other options, which are not described here, are distribution specific.
- date for calculating the version (default: today)-h, --help
- display help message and exit
- -a, --all
- list all known versions
- -y[MILESTONE], --days[=MILESTONE]
- display number of days until specified version reaches the specified milestone. MILESTONE may be one of created, release, eol, or eol-server. If no milestone is specified, assume release. For options that return a list, display the normal output followed by whitespace and the number of days until the specified milestone.
- -d, --devel
- latest development version
- series to calculate the version for-s, --stable
- latest stable version
- list of all supported stable versions
- list of all unsupported stable versions
- -c, --codename
- print the codename (default)
- -r, --release
- print the release version
- -f, --fullname
- print the full name
AUTHORThe script and this manual page was written by Benjamin Drung <[email protected]>.