- SUBROUTINE DLASCL2
- ( M, N, D, X, LDX )
- IMPLICIT NONE
- INTEGER M, N, LDX
- DOUBLE PRECISION D( * ), X( LDX, * )
PURPOSEDLASCL2 performs a diagonal scaling on a vector:
x <-- D * x
where the diagonal matrix D is stored as a vector.
Eventually to be replaced by BLAS_sge_diag_scale in the new BLAS standard.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The size of the vectors X and D.
- D (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, length N
- Diagonal matrix D, stored as a vector of length N.
- X (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, length N
On entry, the vector X to be scaled by D.
On exit, the scaled vector.