- SUBROUTINE DLASWP(
- N, A, LDA, K1, K2, IPIV, INCX )
- INTEGER INCX, K1, K2, LDA, N
- INTEGER IPIV( * )
- DOUBLE PRECISION A( LDA, * )
PURPOSEDLASWP performs a series of row interchanges on the matrix A. One row interchange is initiated for each of rows K1 through K2 of A.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The number of columns of the matrix A.
- A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
- On entry, the matrix of column dimension N to which the row interchanges will be applied. On exit, the permuted matrix.
- LDA (input) INTEGER
- The leading dimension of the array A.
- K1 (input) INTEGER
- The first element of IPIV for which a row interchange will be done.
- K2 (input) INTEGER
- The last element of IPIV for which a row interchange will be done.
- IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (K2*abs(INCX))
- The vector of pivot indices. Only the elements in positions K1 through K2 of IPIV are accessed. IPIV(K) = L implies rows K and L are to be interchanged.
- INCX (input) INTEGER
- The increment between successive values of IPIV. If IPIV is negative, the pivots are applied in reverse order.
FURTHER DETAILSModified by
R. C. Whaley, Computer Science Dept., Univ. of Tenn., Knoxville, USA