- dose-challenged [options] Packages file(s)
DESCRIPTIONdose-challenged performs a speculative analysis of the repository to identify those packages that, if upgraded to a specific version, would break a large number of other packages in the repository. This tool would be particularly useful during the upgrade of a specific component to evaluate its impact on the software archive.
Input SpecificationThe input of dose-challenged is a list of Debian Packages files
Output SpecificationThe output of dose-challenged is in the yaml format.
- -b --broken
- Print the list of broken packages
- -d --downgrade
- Check package downgrades
- Print the list of packages in a cluster
- --checkonly package[,package] ...
Specifies a list of packages to check. By default all packages are checked.
Takes a comma-separated list of package names and a version .
Example: --checkonly ``libc6 (=1.4), 2ping (= 1.2.3-1)''
- Enable info / warnings / debug messages. This option may be repeated up to three times in order to increase verbosity.
- Enable progress bars.
- -h, --help
- Display this list of options.
dose-challenged -v --progress Packages.bz2 > result.yaml