Public Member Functions
DotImport (AlgorithmContext context)
bool import (const string &name)
DotImport.cpp - Import a graph coded in dot format.
This plugin enables to import a graph coded with in dot format
File format: [ http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/ ]
First (quick) support of the AT&T DOT language
- main graph entities are extracted (node/edges)
- subgraphs are not already supported
- several attributes (node & edge) are supported
- based on a modified grammar file available with the graphviz' softwares
- this parser can be largely optimized ...
- 08/02/2004 - Gerald Gainant (aka maGicG)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Constructor & Destructor Documentation
DotImport::DotImport (AlgorithmContext context) [inline]
DotImport::~DotImport () [inline]
Member Function Documentation
bool DotImport::import (const string & name) [inline]
Generated automatically by Doxygen for Tulip Plugins Library from the source code.