my $package = DPKG::Log::Analyse::Package->new('package' => 'foobar');
DESCRIPTIONThis module is used to analyse a dpkg log.
- $package = DPKG::Log::Analyse::Package->new('package' => 'foobar')
- Returns a new DPKG::Log::Analyse::Package object.
- $package_name = $package->name;
- Returns the name of this package.
- Return or set the version of this package.
- Return or set the previous version of this package.
- Return or set the status of this package.
- equals($package1, $package2);
- print "equal" if $package1 eq $package2
- Compares two packages in their string representation.
- compare($package1, $package2)
- print "greater" if $package1 > $package2
- Compare two packages. See OVERLOADING for details on how the comparison works.
- $package_str = $package->as_string
- printf("Package name: %s", $package);
- Return this package as a string. This will return the package name and the version (if set) in the form package_name/version. If version is not set, it will return the package name only.
OverloadingThis module explicitly overloads some operators. Each operand is expected to be a DPKG::Log::Analyse::Package object.
The string comparison operators, ``eq'' or ``ne'' will use the string value for the comparison.
The numerical operators will use the package name and package version for comparison. That means a package1 == package2 if package1->name equals package2->name AND package1->version == package2->version.
The module stores versions as Dpkg::Version objects, therefore sorting different versions of the same package will work.
This module also overloads stringification returning either the package name if no version is set or ``package_name/version'' if a version is set.
AUTHORPatrick Schoenfeld <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright (C) 2011 Patrick Schoenfeld <[email protected]>
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as perl itself.