int dpm_addfs (char *poolname, char *server, char *fs, int status, int weight)
DESCRIPTIONdpm_addfs adds a filesystem to a disk pool.
- specifies the disk pool name previously defined using dpm_addpool.
- specifies the host name of the disk server where this filesystem is mounted.
- specifies the mount point of the dedicated filesystem.
- Initial status of this filesystem. It can be set to 0 or FS_DISABLED or FS_RDONLY.
- specifies the weight of the filesystem. This is used during the filesystem selection. The value must be positive. A negative value will tell the server to allocate the default weight value (1). It is recommended to use a value lower than 10.
This function requires ADMIN privilege.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- Filesystem does not exist.
- The caller does not have ADMIN privilege.
- poolname, server or fs is a NULL pointer.
- this filesystem is already part of a pool.
- Memory could not be allocated for storing the filesystem definition.
- The pool is unknown or the length of poolname exceeds CA_MAXPOOLNAMELEN or the length of server exceeds CA_MAXHOSTNAMELEN or the length of fs exceeds 79.
- Host unknown.
- Database error.