int dpns_getgrpmap (int *nbentries, struct dpns_groupinfo **grp_entries)
DESCRIPTIONdpns_getgrpmap gets all the existing groups from the virtual gid table.
- will be set to the number of entries in the array of group infos.
- will be set to the address of an array of dpns_groupinfo structures allocated by the API. The client application is responsible for freeing the array when not needed anymore.
This function requires ADMIN privilege.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The caller does not have ADMIN privilege.
- Memory could not be allocated for unmarshalling the reply.
- nbentries or grp_entries is a NULL pointer.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
Name server is not running or is being shutdown.