int dpns_utime (const char *path, struct utimbuf *times)
DESCRIPTIONdpns_utime sets last access and modification times.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current DPNS directory or the full DPNS pathname.
If times is NULL, the access and modification times are set to the current time else they are set to the utimbuf structure member values. ctime is set to current time.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- times is not NULL and the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file and the caller does not have ADMIN privilege in the Cupv database.
- A component of path prefix does not exist or path is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix or the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file or write permission on the file itself is denied and times is NULL.
- path is a NULL pointer.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
AUTHORLCG Grid Deployment Team