DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the drapes command.
drapes completes (or replaces) the built-in GNOME desktop wallpapers selection tool. It can be configured as a tray application or as a panel applet. The bigest selling point of drapes is ability to rotate wallapers on a timely basis. It strives to be as simple as possible and fits in the rest of the GNOME 2 desktop.
OPTIONSdrapes follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --version
Show version of program.
GCONF SETTINGSdrapes has several preference settings stored in GConf. Changes to Settings are applied instantly to any running Drapes instance. A summary of the GConf settings and thir purpose are described below.
- used to enable/disable time-based shuffle wallpaper switching.
- used to enable/disable monitoring of the direcotry specified in /apps/drapes/monitor_directory.
- the directory that is monitored for changes.
- specifies if drapes changes the wallpaper on startup.
- time delay between wallpaper changes.
AUTHORdrapes was written by Milosz Tanski <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Francesco Namuri <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).