DESCRIPTIONDr. Geo is the OFSET's interactive geometry program.
It is a sort of vector drawing software but with mathematical constraints - we also call this interactive geometry.
It allows one to create geometric figure plus the interactive manipulation of such figure in respect with their geometric constraints. It is useable in teaching situation with students from primary or secondary level.
To find more information concerning the use of Dr. Geo, you can consult the online help.
OPTIONSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`--').
- Gdk debugging flags to set
- Gdk debugging flags to unset
- X display to use
- Make X calls synchronous
- Don't use X shared memory extension
- Program name as used by the window manager
- Program class as used by the window manager
- Gtk+ debugging flags to set
- Gtk+ debugging flags to unset
- Make all warnings fatal
Load an additional Gtk module
- Display Dr. Geo' version
- -f, --file=filename
- File to load
- -e, --evaluate=filename
- Evaluate and load a Dr. Geo figure defined in Scheme
- Start Dr. Geo as a TeXmacs plugin, sending EPS figure to the standard output
Display the command line help
Dr. Geo is licensed under the terms of the General Public License version 2. For information on this license look at the source code that came with the software or see the GNU project page at http://www.gnu.org.
The copyright on the Dr. Geo software and source code is held by the individual authors and the FSF.
ProgrammingLead developer : Hilaire Fernandes http://www.ofset.org
GraphicFrederic Toussaint http://www.blender-cafe.org/
This manual page was initialy written by Andreas Tille <[email protected]> then by Hilaire Fernandes <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
TranslationsAdrian Ulises Soto