DESCRIPTIONEach entry below includes the error number and its meaning.
- Error number out of range.
- Insufficient data in gridded region to triangulate.
- Array dimension out of range.
- Parameter name not known.
- Cannot open error file.
- Error allocating memory for input points.
- Fortran DOUBLE PRECISION entries are not supported on UNICOS.
- Error allocating memory for array of distances between input points.
- Error allocating memory for weights.
- Error allocating memory for distance ordering vector.
- Error allocating memory for output array.
- Number of input points must be greater than 2.
- No original data values within the specified distance - interpolated value set to missing value flag.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.