DESCRIPTIONEach entry below includes the name of a parameter, its Fortran type (use the obvious equivalents for C), its default value, and a short description of the parameter.
- 'DMV' - Real - any
- A special value for data initialization and use with the dmx control parameter.
- 'DMX' - Real - > 0.
- Used in calculating weights - use only input data the distance dmx.
- 'ERF' - Character - stderr
- Error file.
- 'EXP' - Real - > 0.
- Power to use for inverse distances in computing weights.
- 'SHD' - Integer - 0
- Flag for controlling whether the shadowing feature is on (0 = no; 1 = yes).
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.