ecaccess-ectrans-delete [-debug] ectrans-id
DESCRIPTIONAllow deleting the ECtrans transfer with the ectrans-id identifier from the ECtrans Spool.
- The identifier of the ECtrans transfer to delete.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Delete the ECtrans transfer with the identifier 124356.