EiskaltDC++ is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and ADC protocol. It is compatible with other DC clients, such as the original DC from Neomodus, DC++ and derivatives. EiskaltDC++ also interoperates with all common DC hub software.
To use this program you need first install few perl modules:
COMMAND LINE OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Display help and exit
- -V, --version
- Show version information and exit
- ~/.config/eiskaltdc++/ or $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/eiskaltdc++/
- Directory with user configuration files and logs
- /usr/local/share/eiskaltdcpp/cli/ or /usr/share/eiskaltdcpp/cli/
- Directory with default configuration file
- Actual README file you can always find here: https://raw.github.com/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp/master/eiskaltdcpp-cli/README
AUTHORThis program was written by Dmitry Kolosov <[email protected]> and others (see file AUTHORS).
EiskaltDC++ homepage: http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/