SYNOPSISenigma [options] [levelfile.xml] ...
enigma [--assert] [-d path] [--help] [-l lang] [--log] [--nograb] [--nomusic] [--nosound] [-p file] [--showfps] [--version] [-w] [levelfile.xml] ...
DESCRIPTIONThe object of the game is to find and uncover pairs of identically colored Oxyd stones. Simple? Yes. Easy? Certainly not! Hidden traps, vast mazes, laser beams, and, most of all, countless hairy puzzles usually block your direct way to the Oxyd stones. Enigma's game objects (and there are hundreds of them, lest you get bored) interact in many unexpected ways, and since many of them follow the laws of physics (Enigma's special laws of physics, that is), controlling them with the mouse isn't always trivial ...
For more information, please refer to the manual or the project homepage: <http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/>!
- Forces all debugging assertions, even expensive ones, to be evaluated.
- -d path, --data=path
- Prepend another data directory to Enigma's search path.
- -h, --help
- Display a list of available command line options and quit.
- -l lang, --lang=lang
- Override the default language. The language is given in the common 2 character sequence as fr for French or ru for Russian.
- This switch turns on logging of internal information to the standard output.
- Do not use exclusive mouse/keyboard access.
- Start Enigma without background music. Sound effects will still be played.
- Start Enigma without sound effects.
- -p file, --pref=file
- Start Enigma with an alternative preferences file without the leading dot for hidden filenames.
- Show the framerate (FPS) during the Game.
- Print the Enigma version number and quit.
- -w, --window
- Run Enigma in a window; do not switch to fullscreen mode.
USAGEFor the many in-game control keys take a look at the manual or press F1 to get online help in nearly all menus.
AUTHORSDaniel Heck <[email protected]> is the main author and maintainer of Enigma. Enigma itself is based on Oxyd, created by Meinolf Schneider. This manual page was created by Joe Wreschnig <[email protected]> and is currently maintained by Raoul Bourquin.
BUGSPlease report bugs to <[email protected]>.