my $server = Event::RPC::Server->new (
logger => Event::RPC::Logger->new(
filename => "/var/log/myserver.log",
fh_lref => [ $fh, $sock ],
min_level => 2,
DESCRIPTIONThis modules implements a simple logging facility for the Event::RPC framework. Log messages may be written to a specific file and/or a bunch of filehandles, which may be sockets as well.
CONFIGURATION OPTIONSThis is a list of options you can pass to the new() constructor:
- All log messages are appended to this file.
- All log messages are printed into this list of filehandles.
- This is the minimum log level. Output of messages with a lower level is suppressed. This option may be altered using set_min_level() even in a running server.
- $logger->log ( [$level, ] $msg )
- The log() method does the actual logging. Called with one argument the messages gets the default level of 1. With two argumens the first is the level for the message.
- $logger->add_fh ( $fh )
- This adds a filehandle to the internal list of filhandles all log messages are written to.
- $logger->remove_fh ( $fh )
- Removes a filehandle.
Jo.rn Reder <joern AT zyn.de>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright (C) 2005-2015 by Jo.rn Reder <joern AT zyn.de>.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.