DESCRIPTIONValidates an HTTP requests access authorization with a session database.
Taking an identity token to be validated (as determined by the external_acl_type format) it returns a username or tag associated with the identity token passed in.
Common forms of identifiers are IP address, EUI (MAC) address, passwords, or UUID tokens.
This program uses Squid concurrency support.
- Database DSN. Default ``DBI:mysql:database=squid''
- Database User
- Database password
- Database table. Default ``passwd''.
- Unique Session Identifier column. Default ``id''.
- External ACL user= result column.
- External ACL tag= result column.
- Condition, defaults to enabled=1. Specify 1 or "" for no condition
- Keep a persistent database connection open between queries.
- Write debug info to stderr.
AUTHORThis program and documentation was written by Amos Jeffries <[email protected]>
* Copyright (C) 1996-2016 The Squid Software Foundation and contributors * * Squid software is distributed under GPLv2+ license and includes * contributions from numerous individuals and organizations. * Please see the COPYING and CONTRIBUTORS files for details. Copyright (C) 2012 Amos Jeffries <[email protected]> This program is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2, or (at your opinion) any later version.
QUESTIONSQuestions on the usage of this program can be sent to the Squid Users mailing list <[email protected]>
REPORTING BUGSBug reports need to be made in English. See http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting for details of what you need to include with your bug report.
Report bugs or bug fixes using http://bugs.squid-cache.org/
Report serious security bugs to Squid Bugs <[email protected]>
Report ideas for new improvements to the Squid Developers mailing list <[email protected]>