DESCRIPTIONfb_smp_server is the superclassic server for Firebird RDBMS. It listens on a TCP socket for incoming requests. The superclassic server starts a single process and spawns an OS thread for each connection.
- Turn debugging on
- -p protocol
- specify protocol
- Print short usage information
- -e dir
- Specify the path to the Firebird root directory.
- -el dir
- Specify the path to the lock directory
- -em dir
- Specify the path to the directory containing the messages file.
- Print version information
AUTHOR & COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) Damyan Ivanov, 2009.
This manpage was written by Damyan Ivanov for the Debian project but may be used by others. Permission is granted to use this document, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.