SYNOPSISfbstat [option...] database [option...]
DESCRIPTIONfbstat is a tool for retrieving various statistics about Firebird databases.
The original tool is named gstat, but had to be renamed in Debian due to a file name conflict.
- Process both data and index pages (default if none of -data, -header and -index is given).
- Process data pages.
- Process the header page.
- Process index pages.
- -p|-password password
- Password to use for connecting to the firebird server.
- -fetch filename
- Get password from the given filename.
- Analyze average record and version length.
- Also process system tables in addition to user tables.
- -u|-user name
- Username to use for connecting to the firebird server.
- -t tablename [tablename...]
- Process given tables only. Multiple table names may be given only if the option is used after database.
- Prints product version.
AUTHOR AND LICENSEThis manpage was written by Damyan Ivanov [email protected] for Debian GNU/Linux but may be used by others. Permission is granted to use this document, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.