SYNOPSISfcml-asm [-abs] [-sib] [-rex] [-gas] [-asa<size>] [-osa<size>] -m<size> -ip <address> <instruction>
DESCRIPTIONfcml-asm is a single-line assembler for Intel iAPx86, IA-32 and EM64T CPUs, and compatible CPUs from other manufacturers.
It displays all possible encodings of the given assembly-language instruction.
OPTIONSfcml-asm accepts the following options:
- Prefer absolute memory addressing where possible. This is particularly useful in 64-bit mode, for RIP addressing.
- Prefer encoding using a SIB byte (scale * index + base).
- Use a REX prefix even if it is optional.
- Use GNU Assembler dialect (also known as AT&T). The Intel dialect is used by default.
- Specify the size of the address size attribute (16, 32 or 64 for respectively 16, 32 and 63 bits).
- Specify the size of the operand size attribute (16, 32 or 64 for respectively 16, 32 and 63 bits).
- Specify the addressing mode (16, 32 or 64).
- -ip <address>
- Specify the instruction pointer address (IP, EIP or RIP).
AUTHORSfcml-asm was written by Slawomir Wojtasiak.
This manual page was written by Stephen Kitt <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).