SYNOPSISfit_spline_dfield InputDField OutputXform
DESCRIPTIONFit a parametric nonrigid transformation (B-spline free-form deformation) to a deformation field
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- Input is an absolute transformation field [x maps to input(x)] [This is the default]
- Input is relative deformation field, e.g., a gradient or force field [x maps to x+input(x)]
- --levels <integer>
- Number of levels in the multi-level B-spline approximation procedure. [Default: 1]
- Fit affine transformation first, then initialize spline with it.
- --final-cp-spacing <double>
- Final control point grid spacing of the output B-spline transformation. [Default: 0]
- --final-cp-dims <string>
- Final control point grid dimensions (i.e., number of controlpoints) of the output B-spline transformation. To be provided as 'dimX,dimY,dimZ'. [Default: NONE]
AUTHORSTorsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
BUGSReport bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
ACKNOWLEDGMENTSCMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.