flashproxy-reg-appspot [OPTIONS] [REMOTE][:PORT]
Register with a flash proxy facilitator through a Google App Engine app. By default the remote address registered is ":9000" (the external IP address is guessed). It requires https://www.google.com/ not to be blocked.
This program uses a trick to talk to App Engine, even though appspot.com may be blocked. The IP address and Server Name Indication of the request are for www.google.com, but the Host header inside the request is for an appspot.com subdomain.
Requires the flashproxy-reg-url program.
- Name lookups use only IPv4.
- Name lookups use only IPv6.
- Don't check the server's public key against a list of known pins. You can use this if the server's public key has changed and this program hasn't been updated yet.
- Encrypt registrations to the given PEM-formatted public key (default built-in).
- Display help message and exit.
- Registrations include the fact that you intend to use the given TRANSPORT (default "websocket").
- Don't scrub IP addresses from logs.
Please report using https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor.