- flatpak build-update-repo [OPTION...] LOCATION
After this command, LOCATION can be used as the repository location for flatpak add-repo, either by exporting it over http, or directly with a file: url.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- A title for the repository, e.g. for display in a UI. The title is stored in the repository summary.
- Sign the commit with this GPG key
- GPG Homedir to use when looking for keyrings
- Generate static deltas for all references. This generates from-empty and delta static files that allow for faster download.
- Remove unreferences objects in repo.
- Only keep at most this number of old versions for any particular ref. Default is -1 which means infinite.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.