- flatpak uninstall [OPTION...] NAME [BRANCH]
By default this looks for both installed apps and runtime with the given NAME, but you can limit this by using the --app or --runtime option.
Normally, this command removes the ref for this application/runtime from the local OSTree repository and purges and objects that are no longer needed to free up disk space. If the same application is later reinstalled, the objects will be pulled from the remote repository again. The --keep-ref option can be used to prevent this.
If all branches of the application/runtime are removed, this command also purges the data directory for the application.
Unless overridden with the --user option, this command updates a system-wide installation.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Keep the ref for the application and the objects belonging to it in the local repository.
- Remove a per-user installation.
- Remove a system-wide installation.
- The architecture to uninstall, instead of the architecture of the host system.
- Only look for an app with the given name.
- Only look for an runtime with the given name.
- Don't uninstall related extensions, such as the locale data.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.
$ flatpak --user uninstall org.gnome.GEdit