SYNOPSIS[-bdh ] [-t tag=value ] [-z zoom ] [infile ] [outfile ]
DESCRIPTIONThe utility allows one to annotate Postscript files. PDF files can be imported using the pdftops and exported using the ps2pdf utility. If the document was saved in Postscript format, added text can be reedited later. is useful for filling in forms or adding short comments. Batch mode can be used to automate form filling.
The options are as follows:
- Batch mode (no GUI). In batch mode reads from stdin, if no infile is specified. Batch mode is useful in combination with the -t option.
- Dump tags and values from a document to stdout (implies -b ).
- Show short help text.
- -t tag=value
- Set text to value where tag is tag Multiple -t options are allowed.
- -z zoom
- Set initial zoom value in percent.
- -geometry WxH+X+Y
- Set initial geometry.
- Start iconified.
- -scheme string
- Use fltk scheme string Currently fltk supports "plastic" and "gtk+".
EXIT STATUSEx -std
will start flpsed and load file1 for interactive editing.
"flpsed -b -t foo=bar file1 file2"
will set the text of all text fields in file1 carrying the tag "foo" to "bar" and write the resulting Postscript document to file2
AUTHORJohannes Hofmann <[email protected]>