freefoam postChannel [-help] [-latestTime] [-noZero] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-time <time>] [-constant] [-case <dir>]
For each time: calculate: txx, txy,tyy, txy, eps, prod, vorticity, enstrophy and helicity. Assuming that the mesh is periodic in the x and z directions, collapse Umeanx, Umeany, txx, txy and tyy to a line and print them as standard output.
- Ignore timestep 0.
- Include the constant directory.
- Apply only to specific time.
- Only apply to latest time step.
- Case directory.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.