freefoam reconstructParMesh [-region <name>] [-mergeTol <number>] [-fullMatch] [-latestTime] [-noZero] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-time <time>] [-constant] [-case <dir>] [-help]
Writes point/face/cell procAddressing so afterwards reconstructPar can be used to reconstruct fields.
- Check all boundary faces.
- Relative merge distance.
- Only apply to named mesh region.
- Ignore timestep 0.
- Include the constant directory.
- Apply only to specific time.
- Only apply to latest time step.
- Case directory.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
Uses geometric matching tolerance (set with -mergeTol option)
If the parallel case does not have correct procBoundaries use the -fullMatch option which will check all boundary faces (bit slower).
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.