freefoam setsToZones [-help] [-noFlipMap] [-latestTime] [-noZero] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-time <time>] [-constant] [-parallel] [-case <dir>]
There is one catch: for faceZones you also need to specify a flip condition which basically denotes the side of the face. In this app it reads a cellSet (xxxCells if xxx is the name of the faceSet) which is the masterCells of the zone. There are lots of situations in which this will go wrong but it is the best I can think of for now.
If one is not interested in sideNess specify the -noFlipMap command line option.
- No automatic face flipping.
- Ignore timestep 0.
- Include the constant directory.
- Apply only to specific time.
- Only apply to latest time step.
- Case directory.
- Run in parallel.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.