freefoam surfaceMeshTriangulate <output file> [-patches <(patch0 .. patchN)>] [-excludeProcPatches] [-help] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-parallel] [-case <dir>]
Triangulates all boundary faces. Region numbers on triangles are the patch numbers of the polyMesh. Optionally only triangulates named patches.
If run in parallel the processor patches get filtered out by default and the mesh gets merged. (based on vertex position, not topology, so might go wrong!).
TODO Detailed description of argument.
-patches <(patch0 .. patchN)>
- List of patches.
- If not run parallel, exclude processor patches.
- Case directory.
- Run in parallel.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.