int FtpAccess(const char *path, int typ, int mode,
- netbuf *nControl, netbuf **nData);
- Specifies the name of the remote file or directory to open.
- Specifies the type of transfer to be performed. FTPLIB_DIR performs a terse directory. FTPLIB_DIR_VERBOSE performs a verbose directory. FTPLIB_FILE_READ opens a remote file for reading. FTPLIB_FILE_WRITE creates a remote file and readies it for writing.
- Specifies the transfer mode as FTPLIB_ASCII or FTPLIB_IMAGE.
- A handle returned by FtpConnect().
- Specifies the address to store a pointer to the created data handle.
FtpAccess() opens a remote file or directory and returns a handle for the calling program to use to transfer data.
Returns 1 if successful or 0 on error.