DESCRIPTIONThe fts.conf file defines all parameter fts needs for running. It is normally located in the /etc/fts/ directory and is generated automatically by the fts(1) program during installation.
- dflt_init = install
- Defines the default fts initialisation mode.
- logfile = /var/log/fts.log
- Define the location of the logfile.
- pid-file = /var/run/fts.pid
- Defines the location for the pid file.
- Define the default loglevel
- pxelinux_cfg = /srv/fai/boot/pxelinux.cfg
- Define the location for the tftp root
- pxelinux_cfg_static = /srv/fai/boot/pxelinux.static
- Define the location for directory containing files that should be present in ``pxelinux.cfg'' when mounted (i.e. /srv/fai/boot/pxelinux.static/default will be accessible as /srv/fai/boot/pxelinux.cfg/default)
- auth_dn =
- Define the bind dn for the connection to the ldap server
- auth_pwd =
- Define the bind password for the connection to the ldap server
- config = /etc/ldap/ldap.conf
- Define where the ldap config is stored
- fork_idle = 300
- fork_max = 10
- fork_min = 2
- fai_flags = verbose,syslogd,reboot vga=0
- Define the fai flags used by fts
- nfs_opts =
- Define the nfs options that can be passed to fts for fai
- nfs_root = /srv/fai/nfsroot
- Define the nfsroot for fai
- union = aufs
- Define the type of filesystem used in fai live system
- admin =
- Define the admin user for the opsi server
- password =
- Define the admin password for the opsi server
- server =
- Define the ip of fqdn address of the opsi server
- lang = de
- Define the default language for the opsi installer
BUGSPlease report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the GOsa mailing list <[email protected]> or to <https://oss.gonicus.de/labs/gosa>
LICENCE AND COPYRIGHTThis code is part of GOsa (<http://www.gosa-project.org>)
Copyright (C) 2003-2010 GONICUS GmbH
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.