This manual page documents briefly the funnyboat command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
funnyboat launches the game.
- Left cursor key / Joystick or gamepad left
- Right cursor key / Joystick or gamepad right
- Up cursor key / Joystick or gamepad button #1
- Space bar / Joystick or gamepad button #2
Shoot with cannon
- S key / Joystick or gamepad button #6
Save screenshot as sshot.tga
- P key / Joystick or gamepad button #9
Pause the game.
Turn on the fullscreen mode.
Turn off the "particle effects".
Turn off the antialiasing.
Turn off the music.
Turn off the sound effects.
This manual page was written by Goneri Le Bouder <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.