DESCRIPTIONThis is the server used by the agent to listen on the network for messages sent by OCS or GLPI servers.
It is an HTTP server listening on port 62354 (by default). The following requests are accepted:
Authentication is based on a token created by the agent, and sent to the server at initial connection. Connection from addresses matching the trust parameter are trusted without token.
new(%params)The constructor. The following parameters are allowed, as keys of the %params hash:
- the logger object to use
- the scheduler object to use
- the agent object
- the directory where HTML templates and static files are stored
- the network address to listen to (default: all)
- the network port to listen to
- an IP address or an IP address range from which to trust incoming requests without authentication token (default: none)
terminateEnsure the listening thread terminates.