- gauche-package COMMAND [OPTION...] [ARGS...]
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in the GNU info(1) format; see below.
gauche-package is a program to create, download, compile, install and list gauche extension packages.
A summary of commands is included below. For a complete description, see the info(1) files and the output of the help command.
- Fetch and build package.
- Compile and link an extension module from sources.
- Generate template source tree for a new Gauche extension.
- Show detailed help.
- Fetch, build and install package.
- List known installed packages.
- Make gpd file (called from the configure script).
- Show configure options of package.
gauche-package exits with status 0 on success.
Shiro Kawai <[email protected]>
Jens Thiele <[email protected]>
- Wrote this manpage for the Debian system.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2010 Jens Thiele
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. This file is offered as-is, without any warranty.