gct-tool [global options] <command> [command options]
The gct-tool command can be used for manipulation of Gwenhywfar CryptTokens. AqBanking uses such Gwenhywfar CryptTokens to handle the various authentication mechanisms (like chipcards or key files) in a unified fashion.
-C PARAM, --cfgfile=PARAM
- Specify the configuration file
- force pin entry even if the error counter is not zero
- Show this help screen
- This command creates a crypt token
- Display user data stored on the token
- Display key info stored on the token
- Update Crypt Token to newer version (e.g. OpenHBCI keyfiles)
- Set the signature sequence counter of a Gwenhywfar CryptToken.
- Change the PIN of a Gwenhywfar CryptToken.
For help on options available to specific commands, run gct-tool <COMMAND> --help.
Probably lots, please post them to the mailing list (see Resources below) when you find them.
Copyright (C) Martin Preuß. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
The manpage was composed by Micha Lenk and converted by the nifty tool AsciiDoc into a manpage.
Micha Lenk <[email protected]>