- GenPat [-R] [-B=64] [-V] [-O] [-A=500] [source] [target] [patch.pat]
This manual page was written for the Debian (TM) distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in the HTML format; see below.
GenPat is a program that creates installer programs for Windows.
- Replace a patch with same contents as source silently if it already exists.
- Set blocksize (default=64), multiple of 2 is required.
- More verbose information during patch creation.
- Deactivate match limit of the -A switch (sometimes smaller patches).
- Maximum number of block matches per block (improves performance). Default is 500, larger is slower. Use -V to see the cut-off aborts.
- Arguments missing
- Other error
- Source file already has a patch in specified patch file (=error)
This manual page was written by Paul Wise <[email protected]> for the Debian (TM) system.
- Created man page
Copyright © 2005 Paul Wise