void ginq_set_seg_names(Gint num_elems_appl_list, Gint start_pos, Gint *err_ind, Gint_list *seg_names, Gint *length_list);
- (Input) - The number of elements in the application list you wish to request.
- (Input) - The first set member requested.
- (Output) - If the GKS state is WSOP (workstation open), WSAC (workstation active), or SGOP (segment open), then err_ind is returned as "0"; otherwise err_ind is returned as "7".
- (Output) - The number of segment names that are currently in use.
- (Gint, Output) - The number of segment names returned.
- (Gint *, Output) - If the GKS state is WSOP (workstation open), WSAC (workstation active), or SGOP (segment open), and if start_pos is non-negative, then seg_names.ints is returned as the list of segment names starting with element "start_pos" and ending with element "start_pos + num_elems_appl_list - 1" or "start_pos + length_list - 1", whichever is less; otherwise seg_names.num_ints is undefined.
USAGEFor NCAR GKS, segment names are integers between 0 and 99 inclusive (see the man page for gcreate_seg(3NCARG)).
ACCESSTo use the GKS C-binding routines, load the ncarg_gks and ncarg_c libraries.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.