- void glGetObjectPtrLabel(void * ptr, GLsizei bifSize, GLsizei * length, char * label);
- The name of the sync object whose label to retrieve.
- The length of the buffer whose address is in label.
- The address of a variable to receive the length of the object label.
- The address of a string that will receive the object label.
glGetObjectPtrLabel retrieves the label of the sync object identified by ptr.
label is the address of a string that will be used to store the object label. bufSize specifies the number of characters in the array identified by label. length contains the address of a variable which will receive the the number of characters in the object label. If length is NULL, then it is ignored and no data is written. Likewise, if label is NULL, or if bufSize is zero then no data is written to label.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if identifier is not one of the accepted object types.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if ptr is not the name of an existing sync object.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if bufSize is zero.
If not NULL, length and label should be addresses to which the client has write access, otherwise undefined behavior, including process termination may occur.
glGet() with argument GL_MAX_LABEL_LENGTH.
|Function / Feature Name||2.0||2.1||3.0||3.1||3.2||3.3||4.0||4.1||4.2||4.3||4.4||
Copyright © 2013-2014 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. m[blue]http://opencontent.org/openpub/m.
Copyright © 2013-2014 Khronos Group