- void glRenderbufferStorage(GLenum target, GLenum internalformat, GLsizei width, GLsizei height);
- Specifies a binding to which the target of the allocation and must be GL_RENDERBUFFER.
- Specifies the internal format to use for the renderbuffer object's image.
- Specifies the width of the renderbuffer, in pixels.
- Specifies the height of the renderbuffer, in pixels.
glRenderbufferStorage is equivalent to calling glRenderbufferStorageMultisample() with the samples set to zero.
The target of the operation, specified by target must be GL_RENDERBUFFER. internalformat specifies the internal format to be used for the renderbuffer object's storage and must be a color-renderable, depth-renderable, or stencil-renderable format. width and height are the dimensions, in pixels, of the renderbuffer. Both width and height must be less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE.
Upon success, glRenderbufferStorage deletes any existing data store for the renderbuffer image and the contents of the data store after calling glRenderbufferStorage are undefined.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not GL_RENDERBUFFER.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if either of width or height is negative, or greater than the value of GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if internalformat is not a color-renderable, depth-renderable, or stencil-renderable format.
GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY is generated if the GL is unable to create a data store of the requested size.
Copyright © 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. m[blue]http://opencontent.org/openpub/m.