- void glRenderbufferStorageMultisample(GLenum target, GLsizei samples, GLenum internalformat, GLsizei width, GLsizei height);
- Specifies a binding to which the target of the allocation and must be GL_RENDERBUFFER.
- Specifies the number of samples to be used for the renderbuffer object's storage.
- Specifies the internal format to use for the renderbuffer object's image.
- Specifies the width of the renderbuffer, in pixels.
- Specifies the height of the renderbuffer, in pixels.
glRenderbufferStorageMultisample establishes the data storage, format, dimensions and number of samples of a renderbuffer object's image.
The target of the operation, specified by target must be GL_RENDERBUFFER. internalformat specifies the internal format to be used for the renderbuffer object's storage and must be a color-renderable, depth-renderable, or stencil-renderable format. width and height are the dimensions, in pixels, of the renderbuffer. Both width and height must be less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE. samples specifies the number of samples to be used for the renderbuffer object's image, and must be less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_SAMPLES. If internalformat is a signed or unsigned integer format then samples must be less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_INTEGER_SAMPLES.
Upon success, glRenderbufferStorageMultisample deletes any existing data store for the renderbuffer image and the contents of the data store after calling glRenderbufferStorageMultisample are undefined.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not GL_RENDERBUFFER.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if samples is greater than GL_MAX_SAMPLES.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if internalformat is not a color-renderable, depth-renderable, or stencil-renderable format.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if internalformat is a signed or unsigned integer format and samples is greater than the value of GL_MAX_INTEGER_SAMPLES
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if either of width or height is negative, or greater than the value of GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE.
GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY is generated if the GL is unable to create a data store of the requested size.
Copyright © 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. m[blue]http://opencontent.org/openpub/m.